· Husky and/or Malamute Mix
· Black/browns-red/White colored
· 2 years young
· Size: XL – probably weighing approx 80# (still a little underweight right now)
· Extremely gentle with a great personality and offers big wet doggie kisses
· Great with all dogs (is willing to submit to an alpha male or female without much dispute)
· Was pulled from a shelter in South Carolina the day he was to be euthanized.
· Grew up with three male Rottweilers.
· Great with my cats (who love to play with his collar tags and he is not the least bit bothered by – NOTE THOUGH – it can be risky to place a husky or malamute with cats as they may turn and see them as prey not their companions)
· Great with my three female dogs
· LOVES to play and will just as well prefer to roll over for a belly rub
· LOVES to cuddle and curl up on the bed or couch with you (warning – he takes up a lot of space! Hahaha)
· Needs a lot of space to run – he loves going to the dog park and just running running running
· Loves to hug (but since he’s so huge I’m trying to work on this)
· Rides great in the car.
· Good on leash (it’s like walking a giraffe)
· Great with kids and all people (hasn’t shown fear or aggression to anyone!)